Fields of Application
DRYING AND COOLING DROP TUNNEL (I/R)
The “IR” Drop Tunnel is an extremely compact machine, which is designed and built according to the customer’s requirements and is targeted to all producers of fresh pasta, filled or otherwise.
This tunnel has “drop” levels that are able to perform a continuous line within a single chamber, both the drying cycle at low temperature +40°, and the cooling at +4°C.
The Tunnel consists of a single chamber divided into two separate and stacked chambers, which employ two exchangers: one positioned in the upper part, dedicated to the drying cycle and one positioned in the lower part, dedicated to the cooling cycle. The tunnel employs a structure with parallel, opposing planes, which allows the treated products to travel in small drops from top to bottom to prevent them from sticking together, thus maintaining their appearance.
The advantages of the Frigo Impianti I/R Drop Tunnel are:
- Absolute adaptability to any production line and space for installation;
- Easily washable and inspectable structure;
- Belt designed to eliminate unwanted marking on processed products;
- Maximising output in a small footprint;
- Top quality end product with longer shelf life.